Saturday, June 7, 2008

If i live in Philippne after retirement ( new Editing )


If i live in Philippne after retirement ( new Editing )

According to a certain tourism -magazine in recently ,rich and aged peoples of post industrial countries wish for the quality of lifes. They try to find the nice and suitable places as under developed countries for their retirements. For example, It is a reason why some Japanese retired peoples choose the southern asian nations.

I also, If i have a plan to live in Philippine after retirement, I might consider all offers, advices and suggestions from parents, friends, and relatives such as where to live, what to do, how to act ,how to enjoy your life through hobbies and how to succeed for your retire life etc. I thought that It would have not only lots of pleasure in retired life but also un expect barriers from it, and then it reading to change lots of things through out marginal life of Philippine,

What would my typical day be like there?
First of all, if I live there, I can enjoy more financial stability, freely life than that in Seoul .In the morning, I will get up early and pray for God .
And then I will take a walk or jog along the beautiful seasides .
After coming back home, I will take breakfast with my wife watching my favorite CNN news of the world including something about korea affairs. Mostly days, the Breakfast will be a fresh fish and several kinds of fruits, such as mango, banana and pineapple. There are plentiful fish and fruit in Philippine. After breakfast, I will talk about some interesting things with my family in the living room. After then I would check the daily time-plans, sending e-mail to my friends and calling other member of our s.s.v.p (* society of saint Vincent de Paul) society international others countries.

Working as a volunteer shelters where a small welfare house, Catholic church or other places would be my main working place for those day. There are lots of meeting, discussion, debating of social affairs with my other neighbors. then our group will be deliverly to some goods or money such as alms for poor peoples in charity activity.

Sometimes, I will attend several kinds of social council meeting and will offer relief goods for peoples who need the help. I think that is the best way for sharing with local common peoples and can understand their culture .
Participation in social meeting, activity of the service for the poors will give me special meaning of my life as a member of Vincent de Paul council. Gradually, i can live there as a complete Filipino. If possible, I will hold even small party with family, friends and Filipino neighbors. Surely, It's not all for social activity whole life of Philippine. I will have daily hobbies like as swimming, fair golfing , sometimes ,take part in the concert & sing in chorus would be go on continually such as a member of "Seoul daddies choir".

But having piety, devotional time is also important me. Preparing to spear for reflection time would be my routine course in every days.
At night, I will communicate relatives and friends who live in Korea through computer. Then, praying for God, I will end whole my day.

It is the first opportunity of our couple a volunteer to live in other country. It is worth to challenge even though many unexpected difficulties, because the possibility of the happy silver life is higher in Philippine than in Korea.
I expect life in Philippine as I can enjoy many spare time , big adventure and abundant life that I can't have in Korea because of the economical , personal and emotional reasons.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think your essay is written by time in your life after retirement.

I read it comfortably and I wish your want will be realizable.

But in this time, we have to write the essay considering about thesis statements, topic sentence, following sentence, etc.
From this point of view, I’m sorry I have no idea about your essay.