Monday, May 26, 2008

yong-wou Lee Assignment

yong-wou Lee Assignment

If I live in Philippine after my retirement, it would change a lots of my typical days like this...
Generally says, rich and aged peoples of post industrial countries looking for the qualities of life. For example, they try to find the nice and suitable places for their life. It is a reason why some Japaness retired peoples choose the under developing nations. In this context, if I were retired, I also thought that I would be living in Philippine, it might be change lots of things.
What would my typical day be like, if I live in Philippine?
First of all, if I live there, I can enjoy more financial stability, freely life than life in Seoul .

In the morning, I will get up early and pray for God . And then I will take a walk or jog along the beatiful seasides .
After coming back home, I will take breakfast with my wife watching CNN news of the world Including something about korea affairs. Mostly days, the Breakfast will be a fresh fish and several kinds of fruits, such as mango, banana and pineapple. There are plentiful fish and fruit in Philippine. After breakfast, I will talk about some interesting things with my family in the living room. After then i would check the daily time-plans, sending e-mail to my friends and calling other member of our s.s.v.p society international others countries.

Working as a volunteer shelters where the social center or other places would be my main working place for that day. There are lots of meeting, dicussion of social affairs with my other neighbors. then we will be Deliverly to some goods or money for poor peoples in charity activity.

Sometimes, I will attend several kinds of social council meeting and will offer argent sacrificed goods for peoples who need the help.
I think that is the best way for familier with Philippine peoples and can understand their culture .

Used to have of daily hobbies like as suimming, fair golfing, take part in the concert & sing in chorus would be go on continually same as In Seoul . Through attending social meeting, activity of the service for the poor will give me special meaning of my life as a member of Vincent de Paul council. Gradually, i can live there as complete philippine . If possible , I will hold even small party with family, friends and neighbors. But having a whole, silence time is also important for me. Preparing to spear for reflexion time would be my routine course in every days.
At night, I will communicate relatives and friends who live in Korea through computer. Then, through of praying for God, I will end whole my day.

It is the 1st challenge to live in other country. and also, It is worth to challenge even though many expected difficulties, because the possibility of the happy silver life is higher in Philippine than in Korea. I expect life in Philippine as I can enjoy many spare time and abundant life that I can't have in Korea because of the economical reason.

No comments: